Mental Strength is the core. Life takes us so many places, not all places will be good. But we roll with the punches and if our core is strong, we will persevere. Below are 5 Steps to Being Mentally Stronger.
1. Stop focusing on things you can’t control. This is only wasting your energy… energy you can use on something positive that will get you further. If you can’t control it, accept it and try to find a way around it. If there is no way around it yet, have patience. Everything will be okay.
2. Live Your Life. Avoid pleasing others and just make yourself happy. Its your life and your time.
3. Don’t Give Up. Just because things may look a certain way now, it doesn’t mean that they will be that way tomorrow or the next day. Have faith.
4. Release the Sense of Entitlement. Because it is not real. We came into this world without a thing. When we leave we will have nothing….
5. Time Alone. Spend time alone with yourself. Learn Yourself.
Please contact me for any art inquiries / writing inquiries at Chanel@artofconcentration.me
Please reblog, comment, share, and like! I welcome you 🙂
All Rights Belong to Chanel Mahone 2013
- 5 Powerful Exercises To Increase Your Mental Strength (collapsiblelung.wordpress.com)
- Mentally Strong People: The 13 Things They Avoid by Amy Morin (facebookapostles.org)
- The Power Of Mental Strength (hikmatj.wordpress.com)
- From Forbes “What Mentally Strong People Do and Do Not Do” from TNT (dinarrecaps.com)
- 5 Powerful Exercises To Increase Your Mental Strength (forbes.com)
- What Mentally Strong People Do and Do Not Do (oneradionetwork.com)