Right now I feel like … a peanut M&M that has just been run over by a speeding car. I have to blog and make art, otherwise I wouldn’t bother today. Its funny, I seem to learn life as I am writing in this blog. Its therapeutic. But today is not my day for some reason. I received news that a close friend’s aunt passed away in addition to the many out-of-the-blue bad things that happened today.
Lately I have been realizing that we can’t control life all the time. This is why we walk by faith, not by sight. We sow our seeds and have faith that everything will be what we think it will be, but nothing is guaranteed in life. Life isn’t even guaranteed. Its soooo cliche’, but we have to be mindful of our time here, because its not promised.
My condolences to anyone who is reading this blog that has had a relative or loved one pass away recently. God Bless You.
7 Ways to Feel Better Right Now
1. Help Someone In Need. Sometimes its good to realize that things can be a lot worse. Lets count our blessings one by one.
2. Socialize. Share your experiences and pains with someone else, maybe they can relate
3. Listen to Music. It can inspire us and help us concentrate.
4. Goal-Setting. Living life towards a goal helps us put blinders on.
5. Meditate. Meditate on the things you are thankful for and what you love. Take some time to pause and reflect.
6. Write. Writing in a journal may help define your feelings and express how you really feel so you may let it go.
7. Create! Making things always makes me feel better than I did before.
Please let me know how you are doing! Comment, Like, Subscribe:)
To view my art: http://www.CHANELMAHONE.COM
Please contact me if you have any questions or just want to talk to someone at .. info@CHANELMAHONE.COM.
Have a great day!
- Thought, Taught; Student for Life (wearetrulyhappy.wordpress.com)
- The Light (followlynnsthread.wordpress.com)
- The Slump is Here (jessdurrett.com)
- Climb every mountain… (kateannejack.wordpress.com)