Our comfort zone is defined as the place where we comfortable, stress-free and “safe.”
Well, this seems like the way the place to live… right? Wrong. The comfort zone is where you have already been, a place in your place where you made your home. To grow, we have to live PAST this. Life is full of adventure outside of this place. Full of wonder, magic, and excitement. Inside our comfort zone, we will find boredom and fear. This is no way to live!
We should always try new things, sometimes JUST BECAUSE. And living outside our comfort zone will become more COMFORTABLE as we try new things (how ironic)… we also become more and more successful in life when you grow past this place. Life really starts at the uncomfortable part.
Ask yourself this….
- “Do I keep doing what’s always been done, or challenge old assumptions ad try new approaches to problems?
- Do I proactively seek new challenges or just manage those I already have?
- Do I risk being exposed and vulnerable, or act to protect my pride and patch of power?
- Do I ask for what I really want, or just for what I think others want to give me?”
To find out where your comfort zone is…. take the test at http://www.whatismycomfortzone.com/
- Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone Can Be Good For Your Soul! (ryanjosephson.wordpress.com)
- Step beyond your comfort zone (thehindu.com)
- To achieve your goals, step out of your comfort zone and just go for it (metronews.ca)
- Beliefs,living outside your comfort zone (nerdvolution.wordpress.com)
- 5 Simple Stress Reducers: Plan Your Wedding Stress-Free – Project Wedding (projectwedding.com)
- Why Do We Need to Get Out from our Comfort Zone? (youthinadvancement.org)
- Comfort Zone (christianresourceministry.com)
- Back to the comfort zone, can I? (ngjy.wordpress.com)
- Comfort Zone-your Prison! (tnatabona.wordpress.com)